- Must be located within the Greater Seattle area (within 15 miles of downtown Seattle)
- Must have projection or display capabilities compatible with MacBook Air OR a display-compatible laptop must be provided
- Must have access to Wifi
- Cost is $300.00 (plus 3% payment processing fee) for 2 hours: 30 minutes for arrival & setup, 1 hour workshop, 30 minute Q&A
- Online payment only. You will be invoiced via FreshBooks.
- $200.00 nonrefundable deposit to book date (except if I have to cancel or reschedule).
- Remaining balance due 24 hours prior to workshop date
- If remaining balance is not paid in full 24 hours prior to workshop date, deposit will be forfeited and workshop will be cancelled. Opportunity to reschedule with promotion rates is not guaranteed.
- 5 business days notice required for cancellation or reschedule.
- Cancellation within 5 days of scheduled booking results in forfeit of deposit. Opportunity to reschedule is contingent upon circumstances and is not guaranteed.
- Request to reschedule within 5 days of originally scheduled booking results in addition of $45.00 fee upon confirmation of new date. Availability of new date within the promotion schedule is not guaranteed.
- This price point is a special promotion and only applies to dates listed as “available” between September 26, 2018 and February 28, 2019. If you are interested in booking a workshop on a date that is not listed, please inquire via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and availability.
- One person/organization may book multiple dates
- You are solely responsible for managing promotion and attendance of your event should you choose to advertise this workshop to the public and/or charge a registration fee. Note that this agreement and the booking costs associated with it are not contingent upon whether you recuperate your costs through registration fees. I recommend that you confirm your booking at least 3 weeks in advance of your workshop date to ensure sufficient time to promote to your audience.
- I reserve the right to turn down a booking request for any reason. If your booking request is denied, you will not be invoiced or charged for a deposit.
- You’re welcomed and encouraged to tag @brandingbybri in any promotional posts on social media.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a digital press kit that includes 2 high-resolution head shots, a short bio, and a description of the workshop curriculum for use in your promotional assets.